DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 7 February 2012

Jeryn


Jeryn's is another guy I connected with through communicating on this blog.  I really like his Recon profile because he's into big, husky, hairy, mature men in bondage (I have a thing about mature men taking control of me, so I can totally relate.)  After he left a comment on the blog the other day, I asked him if I could do a post about him, and he agreed.  He also sent me some pics of his captives.  Extremely hot if you ask me!  Even better when it's two mature bears, tied together!











If you want to find out more about him, click here - Jeryn




6 comments:

  1. Definately love the two-some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was one of the guys tied to the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am right there with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay then, me and you tied together. Just need to find a willing top...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    Thanks for the kind words. And you posted this on my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a happy coincidence! Happy Belated Birthday Jeryn!

    ReplyDelete